A Message To My LGBTQ+ Fans

It’s been brought to my attention that some fans are concerned about being listed in the SPECIAL THANKS section of either THE LARA-SU CHRONICLES: BEGINNINGS print edition or THE LARA-SU CHRONICLES App because they may go by one name for legal reasons and another out of personal preference but have yet to announce their preference in a more public manner.

I want to assure these fans that their privacy is completely respected, and should they opt to purchase the Lara-Su SURVIVE! T-shirt, Lara-Su Limited Edition Print or pre-order THE LARA-SU CHRONICLES: BEGINNINGS – all items that would guarantee one’s name listed in the SPECIAL THANKS section of the book and app – all they need do when ordering is state in the section provided on the order page what name they prefer to see listed.

Nobody need know except the person ordering the items and myself.

Personally, it breaks my heart when I see someone not accepted by others they associate with for the person they are. I’ve experienced close friends awkwardly coming out wondering how my better half Bernadette and I are going to accept their news. Each time Bernie and I make it clear we love our family and friends no differently afterwards. If others have a problem, that’s their problem, not ours.

Just know I have your back. Take care.

13 Replies to “A Message To My LGBTQ+ Fans”

1. I apperciate your kind words. I know you would feel the same for another minority.
    I have high functioning autism.
    I have to fight for understanding my whole life. I did public speaking for awhile because of ignorance.
    I’ve been not believed when I came out (maybe mentioned) about my invisible disabilty. One told me “You don’t yell like others do with disability’s”.
    In school I had a desk slammed into me and rocks were thrown in my direction.
    But being understood is a worthwhile fight even when no one believes you.
    I’ve had to speak up for the help I’ve needed and it has helped.
    I think understanding is the best gift one can receive and it doesn’t cost anything.
    But that’s nice your thoughtful of others Ken.

2. Your acceptance and support is deeply appreciated. Living in a red state has given me plenty of opportunities to feel uncomfortable and unsafe as a trans person, but I’ve never felt anything but secure about being who I am in all my correspondence with you. 🙂 Thank you for this.

3. I actually have no idea what name you have for my copy. I think I gave you the right one but I can’t remember

1. I have 1 order by someone whose 1st name is Ellie, but the last name is different from yours. If you could email me via KenPenders@thelara-suchronicles.com the city and state you live in, I can confirm whether you are the person who placed the order. I value everyone’s privacy and don’t post anything public, especially names and addresses. I hope you understand.

4. Hey ken. I was wondering if you were interested in receiving an invite code to bluesky (the social media site).

If you’re interested, I can email you the code and you can sign up

1. I have no idea what Bluesky is so I wouldn’t know if I’d be interested or not. I have enough on my plate without involving myself on another social media site. I’m not trying to be rude here. It’s just my time is at a premium these days. Thanks for the thought.

5. Being homosexual is a sin even Paul in the Bible said so. So quit defending sin it is wrong. quit being mean to the people that are against sin. knuckles the echidna dose not belong to you that is sega property Also the sonic dark chronicles 2 could happen since the echidna ‘s in that game are in prisoned shade would be the only character that would be used. Ok so give us a break ok and let us have sonic dark chronicles 2 you can at least let them use shade the echidna ok. Quit being so selfish
    Ok. Plus it would make you look better in the public’s eyes a lot of people do not like you if you do this then you will end bad reputation ok so please let us have the sonic the chronicles . 2 the only character that would be used would be shade the echidna ok.

6. . knuckles the echidna dose not belong to you that is sega property Also the sonic dark chronicles 2 could happen since the echidna ‘s in that game are in prisoned shade would be the only character that would be used. Ok so give us a break ok and let us have sonic dark chronicles 2 you can at least let them use shade the echidna ok. Quit being so selfish
    Ok. Plus it would make you look better in the public’s eyes a lot of people do not like you if you do this then you will end bad reputation ok so please let us have the sonic the chronicles . 2 the only character that would be used would be shade the echidna ok.

1. also the echidna’s would be used from the twilight cage at the end of the game but nothing else there is definitely good way that sonic chronicles 2 could happen it would be good in the public’s eyes one thing you could do is like this .is make a story like this that julie su and shade the echidna fuse together and everyone else in the echidna tribe dose also that way it is one story only and both characters are used by the same people. If you let sonic chronicles 2 happen that way then you both get the rewards ok. plus it would give sega a chance to make a sonic comics like game as well ok.

7. eacһ time i used to read smaller articles or reviews which aⅼso clear their motiᴠe, and that is alѕo happеning with tһis
    post which I am readіng ɑt this place.

Comments are closed.